Gpac is partnered with a very well respected public accounting firm! Join a team that promotes a work life balance and values their employees with recognition and team functions!
About the Tax Senior Role:
- Prepare federal, state, and local tax returns for corporations, partnerships and high net worth individuals
- Meet with clients to discuss tax planning, returns and situations
- Build and develop relationships with new clients
- Work in a team environment to provide best customer experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 3-6+ years of Tax experience in public accounting
- Active CPA License
- Must have strong tax knowledge and accounting principles
- Strong leadership and ability to develop professionals
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Full Health Insurance with Dental and Vision
- 401K Retirement Program
To be considered, please apply with a resume. If you have any other questions or wish to discuss any other accounting positions, reach out to Jordan Evans with gpac at email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.