A Top CPA firm in the Chicago, IL area is looking to add a Tax Senior to their team. This stable and growing firm offers their clients valuable knowledge and expertise in tax. Due to recent growth of the firm, there is an opportunity for a Tax Senior to join a team of highly motivated staff. This firm offers tremendous room for growth to the Partner level.
Tax Senior Functions:
- Oversee a team of highly motivated staff accountants
- Provide tax compliance and consulting to a diverse base of clients
- Meet regularly with business and community contacts to maintain a network within the local market
Tax Senior Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- CPA Preferred
- 2+ years of proven experience in public accounting, in a tax supervisory role
- Must have the ability to utilize firm technology to enhance client services
- Applicants must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
Tax Senior Compensation:
- Excellent benefits package+Bonuses
To be considered, please apply with a resume. If you have any other questions or wish to discuss any other Public Accounting positions, reach out to Cole Doherty with Gpac at Cole.Doherty@gogpac.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.