Excel with VALIC
With the combined strength and diverse products of AIG member companies and VALIC powering your efforts, you can provide a uniquely high level of personalized retirement and financial planning- and make a real difference in the lives of those who deserve your help.
If you have 1 to 3 years of Industry Experience and a FINRA Series 6 or 7 and 63 we would like to talk to about how you can excel with VALIC as a Financial Advisor.
Why choose to be a VALIC Financial Advisor?
VALIC and AIG provide you with the resources you need to create your own success:
- An established territory with existing and prospective clients
- Competitive benefits package with immediate access to medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401(k) plan with match
- Marketing support including mailings, email blasts and customized flyers
- Support from the District and Regional Offices and Wholesalers
- Flexibility to create your own schedule
- Coaching from District Vice President
- Company-provided technology, including equipment, helpdesk assistance, client management and financial planning tools
- Tuition Reimbursement program for your career development
- Company-paid E&O, licensing fees, continuing education and compliance support
The Variable Annuity Life Insurance Company ("VALIC") and VALIC Financial Advisors, Inc., subsidiaries of AIG, is an insurance, retirement and financial planning company that services clients in the not for profit, as well as the for-profit sectors. We are best known for the work that we do in the 403(b) space where our Advisors partner with clients that work in public school districts, universities and hospitals. Additionally, we also work with clients in governmental offices and, because of the vast product and services that we offer, we also have clients in the private sector. VALIC is a national company that is headquartered in Houston, TX. We have 48 district offices across the country with just under 1,500 financial advisors. VALIC's roots date back to 1955. In 1964, we implemented the very first 403b plan in a public school district. We regularly rank in the "top 3" against our direct competitors and in the K-12 market.
American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading global insurance organization. Founded in 1919, today AIG member companies provide a wide range of property casualty insurance, life insurance, retirement products, and other financial services to customers in more than 80 countries and jurisdictions. These diverse offerings include products and services that help businesses and individuals protect their assets, manage risks and provide for retirement security. AIG common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
Join our Talent Network at http://www.aig.com/careers/life-at-aig/join-the-talent-network. Additional information about AIG can be found at www.aig.com and http:// www.aig.com/strategyupdate | YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/aig | Twitter: @AIGinsurance | LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/aig. These references with additional information about AIG have been provided as a convenience, and the information contained on such websites is not incorporated by reference into this press release.