Recruiter (Vancouver) job Vancouver British Columbia
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Recruiter (Vancouver) Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Employer Name: Canadian Recruitment Group - (Also Canadian Immigration Group)
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia
Date Posted: 5/31/2019
Wage: Salary based on exp.
Category: Human Resources
Number Of Openings: 1
Employer: Canadian Recruitment Group - (Also Canadian Immigration Group)
Location: Down Town Vancouver.
Canadian Recruitment Group has an opening for an experienced recruiter with sales experience who can Achieve staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates and Employers; advising the manager; managing placement and coordination with our immigration division.
Minimum 1-2 years in Recruitment & sales.
Languages: English & Hindi.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
The successful candidate must be organized, driven and personable. Related post secondary education is an asset!
• Studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
• Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting companies and maintaining rapport.
• Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
• Place job advertisements.
• Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references and resumes; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
• Arranges interviews:
• Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices.
• Obtaining job offers from companies after applicant placement.
• Notify applicants of results of selection process and prepare job offers.
• Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations with managers; recommending new procedures.
• Maintaining networks.
• Accomplishes company missions by completing related results as needed.
• Advise job applicants on employment requirements and on terms and conditions of employment
Salary based on experience and education, between $2,700 & $3,000 /Month - to be negotiated.
Medical: Blue Cross (Optional)
PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to meeting you!
Canadian Recruitment Group / Canadian Immigration Group
Toll free Fax: 1 844 484-3834
Start Date: ASAP
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
Education Required: Other
Contact Name: Roni
Street: 666 Burrard St.
State: British Columbia
© 2019 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites