Pest Control Technician job Irving Texas
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Pest Control Technician Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Employer Name: Hawx Services LLC
Location: Irving, Texas
Date Posted: 5/26/2019
Category: General Labor
Number Of Openings: 5
Hawx Services LLC is an Astounding Company based in Utah and Growing across the USA!
We have Texas Branches here in Dallas-Fort Worth, Austin, San Antonio & Houston!
Hawx uses Industry Leading Products & Provides Quality Professional Pest Control, Lawn Care & Mosquito Services to all of Our Customers.
We are looking for Experienced, Hardworking and Reliable Individuals to Hire as Pest & Lawn Technicians in all of Our Hawx Services of Texas Branches!
Amazing Opportunity to Learn a Rewarding Career and Increase Pay based on Work Performance.
Apply today to Schedule an Interview! Start Immediately!!
• Run Assigned Service Routes.
• Address Customer Concerns & Care onsite.
• Complete all Job Duties Required by a Pest or Lawn Care Technician.
• Maintain and Care for Company Equipment, Vehicle and Gas Card.
• Clean Valid Driving Record (No Moving Violations/Tickets)
• Valid Driver License
• 21 yrs and Over (If 20 yrs old must have a Perfect Driving Record with NO Moving Violations/Tickets)
• Background Check - No Criminal Charges, Need to be able to get a Apprentice License through the TDA (Texas Dept of Agri)
• Drug Screening - Pass a Drug Test
• Texas Technician License or Texas Certified Applicator License Preferred but not Necessary! Will Train the Right Individuals. (ONLY FOR PEST TECH POSITIONS)
• Ability to build rapport with Customers.
• Ability to Prioritize and Multitask.
• Positive and Professional Demeanor.
• Excellent Written and Verbal Communication skills.
• Eagerness to go Above & Beyond in Your Field.
• Excel & Learn all You can to become the Best Technician to Your Capabilities.
• Team Player.
• Ability to Fully Complete Tasks/Duties Given.
• Ability to Follow Directions.
• Keeping Your Percentages High with Great Worth Ethics and Job Performance.
• Completing Your Route.
• Capable of Respectfully working together with Fellow Technicians & Following Managements Training & Tasks.
Apply with Current Phone Number and the Ability Start ASAP!
Great Career to Learn, Training Provided!
Start Date: ASAP
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required: Entry-Level
Education Required: High School
Hawx Services LLC - Quality Pest Control
Contact Name: Holly Love
Company Type: Employer
Company: Hawx Services LLC
Street: 824 Luke St
© 2020 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites