Resource Coordinator (Contract - Direct Hire) Job
|Employer Name: Korn Ferry
|Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
||Date Posted: 5/23/2019
||Category: Human Resources
|Job Code: KFINT11754-241445
At Korn Ferry, we grasp every opportunity to surprise others and ourselves by going beyond expectations to deliver a bit extra. We call it exceeding potential. To inspire and excite people, teams, even entire organizations. To bring companies' strategies to life. To unite boardrooms and workforces. To unlock potential, realize ambitions, and change lives. Together, we are smarter. Together we are stronger. Together, we are more than.
Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 7,500 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions.
* Organizational Strategy
* Assessment and Succession
* Talent Acquisition
* Leadership Development
* Rewards and Benefits
Visit kornferry.com for more information.
Korn Ferry Hay Group’s Advisory Resourcing Associate (RA) will join a growing and centrally managed professional resourcing team. RAs will work closely with the Firm’s internal consulting population across our four solution areas: Assessment & Succession, Leadership Development, Strategy Execution and Rewards & Benefits, to staff and schedule talent for clients and to optimise resource deployment.
As a RA, you’ll staff and schedule consultants from Analyst to Senior Client Partner level to deliver client work. Solution assigned analysts will be aligned to one of our four defined solution areas with a lean towards staffing. Our ARM Analyst team members will lean towards scheduling with staff selected from a prescribed list of qualified consultants. Both RA concentrations are critical to our ability to meet client demand. The Resourcing Analysts will also support high volume scheduling of a variety of solutions. The role requires a blend of following complicated multi-step processes, ability to see creative solutions and problem solving in a fast-paced, project-driven environment.
This is an individual contributor role reporting into an Advisory Resourcing Manager. Locations vary and are typically in our larger, centrally located offices. Travel is minimal with most meetings happening virtually.
Hay Group’s ARM operates as cohesive and global team providing a strong, engaged and supportive professional resourcing network. Everyone on the team is responsible for helping to establish our internal and external brand through:
* Teaming: Appreciate that resourcing is a team sport; success depends on collaboration, trust, responsivity, reliability, feedback, helping, humor and having fun
* Elevating: Understand that building the ARM brand is a significant component of this new function requiring high standards of care and professionalism internally and with Advisory
* Improving: Perform to SLAs for the function and establish best practices in team processes; get involved in initiating, supporting, and leading internal initiatives
* Focusing: Follow internal processes for documentation of activities (e.g., JIRA, PSA, OneNote, time entry, leave coverage, handoffs, 24hr responses with updates thereafter, etc.)
* Appreciating: Never pass up the opportunity to recognize the work of your fellow ARM team members
* Communicating: Communicate with consultants and PMO colleagues in their language finding the balance between brevity and sufficient detail while demonstrating you understand the work
ARM Solution Assignment – Resourcing Analysts adopting a Solution Focused role will be asked to engage with the business in several distinct ways.
* Concentration: Reporting to an Advisory Resourcing Manager Solution Partner, your work will be focused on contributing to the staffing within that solution area across a defined scope of offerings.
* Support: You will support the Solution Leader with activities that add value to your solution team and your understanding of the solution area and consultant pool. This may include pulling consultant bios, gathering information for RFPs, gathering consultant availability, etc.
Understanding our Business – being able to speak smartly about our business context, challenges and opportunities positions you as a partner and an asset to Advisory
* Project Cycle: Knowledge of project delivery cycles, billable hours, time entry, etc)
* Utilization: Awareness of utilization metrics and how scheduling decisions can affect the results of our consultants.
* Talent: Acquaintance with the consultants that you schedule and ability to identify themes in staffing challenges due to shortage of signed off resources
* Solutions: Continuous learning about Advisory’s solutions and how they impact staffing and scheduling differently.
* Clients: Understand your internal clients, what they need and how we are helping them (e.g., reach out campaigns, suggested scheduling process, specific client SLAs, data for RFPs, etc.
* Structure: Continuous learning about the organizational matrix (solutions, markets, geos, lines of business, internal functions)
* Global: Appreciate the differences and tailor your approach appropriately when working across different regions, time zones, cultures and work styles
Ensuring Success – following team protocol and ARM Service Level Agreements (SLA)
* Security: Following all internal requirements including region specific requirements for accessing and/or storing personal identifying information
* Timing: Respond within 24 hrs. of the requests, or re-direct the request immediately
* Education: Provide continuous education of colleagues around the scope of the Resource Analyst services and best way to engage the team.
Scheduling – the operational aspects of scheduling within Advisory are critical in our ability to provide a smooth, error-free experience
* Client Communications: Follow all client communication SLAs. Use agreed-upon client templates for communication where available otherwise communicate in clear, business-appropriate language.
* Manage: Managing client team expectations through appropriate information sharing and education
* Collaborate: Work in close partnership with the ARM team, as well as, PMO and consulting colleagues
Working with Sales and Delivery Consultants – knowing the sales/delivery consultants
* Delivery: Work with delivery consultants to address schedule conflicts. Connect with appropriate RM to gain insight into new consultants that work on the type of projects you schedule.
* Enablement: Familiarize yourself with the enablement processes and who is in the pipeline to be signed off.
Skills & Experience
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent additional experience
* 2+ years of logistics coordination/event planning/staffing experience, especially calendar management of multiple people in remote locations
* High attention to detail
* Strong customer service focus
* Ability to be adaptable and manage stress in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
* Ability to build and foster relationships with cross-functional and remote teams, at all levels of the organization, both internally and externally
* Ability to influence without authority
* Advanced proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite (including Outlook, Excel, and Access)with the ability to quickly learn new systems
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/ Veteran. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Position Type: Full-Time Temporary
Years of Experience Required:
Web Site: https://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=f6cfc7967a42142b897c6b208eec76a6
|Contact Name: Dionna Sallis
||Company Type: Employer