Executive Chef job Surrey British Columbia
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Executive Chef Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Employer Name: Neptune Seafood Restaurant
Location: Surrey, British Columbia
Date Posted: 5/23/2019
Number Of Openings: 1
Work Hours: 40 hrs/week
- Overseeing operations and managements of all production related departments of the kitchen.
- Develop relevant operational systems and procedures, to supervise the hygiene of the kitchen and carry out food safety guidelines given by the health department.
- Coordination and delegation the works and leadings of various production related departments.
- Oversee kitchen equipment, tools maintenance, maintenance programs and equipment replacement requirements.
- Overseeing ordering, cost accounting, and also reasonable for arrangement of kitchen’s human resources.
- Handling customer complaints about the quality of the products, and to make corrections.
- Training and education of kitchen staff.
- New dishes & menu development.
• Min. 5 years of working experience in commercial kitchens
• Completion of Secondary School is required
• Speak Mandarin or Cantonese is an asset
Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Newcomers, youth, indigenous persons are welcome to apply
Start Date: asap
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required: 5
Education Required: High School
Overnight Travel: None
Vacation Time: 2 weeks / year
Contact Name: R.W.
Company Type: Employer
Company: Neptune Seafood Restaurant
State: British Columbia
© 2019 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites