We recently partnered with a growing, structural engineering firm that is seeking a Structural Engineer. This company is a successful engineering firm of new and existing structures that provides comprehensive integrated to a wide range of diverse projects. This organization works hard to ensure their projects are planned, designed & managed to meet and exceed the clients expectations by providing innovative and creative solutions.
Great company with excellent culture, family oriented, and invests into all of its employees. Offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits. Someone with the right skill-set and work ethic could have the opportunity for tremendous growth within the organization!!
- Manage small the medium sized projects
- Perform full range of construction administration tasks: RFI's, submittal review, site observation visits
- Responsible charge of major projects from the technical, financial, and schedule perspectives
- Functions in a supervisory capacity directing Engineers, Technicians, and Designers in accomplishing the design of project types of every scope
- Ability to devise new approaches to problems encountered
- Assist the Sr. PM or Principal with client management and early project development
- Carry project through completion
- B.S. Engineering/Structural
- Master's Degree Preferred
- PE preferred / EIT required / SE Preferred
- 5+ years experience
- Experience with Auto CAD, Civil 3D, Autodesk Revit, Microsoft applications preferred
- Experience with Commercial, Community, Residential, Retail, and Restaurant projects
My name is Jennifer Lefforge and I place professionals at all levels across the country. To confidentially discuss the next step in your career, I encourage you to contact me at (605) 679-4541 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States over the past 28 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or protected veteran status
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.