Summary of CIVIL ENGINEER Position:
One of our best client companies in the area has just opened an exciting new Civil Engineering position.
They are currently looking to add a Civil Engineer to the team with 6+ years of experience; our client is an extremely reputable firm, with work across the state and nationally. An unbeatable culture, office parties, and a very collaborative environment not commonly found in the industry.
Performs full-performance professional engineering in the design, operation and construction of streets, alleys, sewers, bridges, and other public works projects. Participates with higher-level engineers in the planning of municipal improvements. Prepares contracts and reports. Gathers required information for budget development. Performs related work as assigned.
We are eager to find a top-notch Civil Engineer to add to the Massachussetts team, don't hesitate! Apply today.
**Our client is unable to provide sponsorship, must be a United States Citizen**
CIVIL ENGINEER Responsibilities:
- Task level management assignments to support project manager.
- Preparation of plans and designs such as site layout, grading, drainage, utility design, and erosion control
- Preparation of permit applications for associated regulatory approvals
- Preparation of master plans, hydraulic analysis as needed, storm drain system design and analysis, storm water quality programs, implementation of the General Construction Permit, BMP design and related projects
- Design and preparation of plans and reports related to other water resources projects including master planning, transportation system design, and bridge system design and various other systems
- Development and management of projects to meet local and regional water quality needs
- Assist with defining scope and man-hour requirements for projects
- Coordinate with technicians to ensure timely and accurate document and drawing preparation.
CIVIL Engineer Education/Experience:
- B.S. in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- Professional Registration preferred
- Minimum 6-8 years of related experience
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil-3D, H&H Modeling and MicroStation
- Adept with Microsoft Office Suite (Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Experience in site design, grading, drainage, and utility design
- Experience in stormwater, sewerage and erosion control regulations a plus
- Proficiency in technical writing and quantitative data analysis is a must
*Preference will be given to applicants that contact George Kotars directly at the email listed below. Provide a summary of RELEVANT qualifications to this position's requirements.
Take the next step in your CIVIL ENGINEERING career. APPLY NOW! Please contact George Kotars directly at George.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this or any other positions you may be interested. Phone 605-301-4997.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States over the past 27 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.