One of our top client companies is searching for a Manufacturing Engineer to add to their team. This team has an unmatched work culture, offers great benefits and compensation and plenty of room for professional growth.
Job Summary: The Manufacturing Engineer will oversee all engineering aspects of the manufacturing processes, including improving existing processes and implementing new processes.
- Lead improvement projects from design to implementation to manufacturing
- Work with manufacturing to design tools, equipment and processes
- Research new manufacturing processes and equipment to improve both existing and new products
- Participate in the continuous improvement program
- Support internal development projects and goals
- Effectively communicate with other departments, including operations, quality, customer service, logistics and HR
- Ensure compliance with external regulations and customer specifications and adhere to all company procedures
- Bachelor's Degree in Manufacturing or Mechanical Engineering
- Proficient with CAD solid modeling
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience working in ISO 9001 or ISO 13485
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.