One of our top client companies is searching for a Component Engineer to add to their team. This company has an outstanding culture and truly values their employees at all levels. They offer competitive compensation and benefits and plenty of opportunities for future advancement.
Job Summary: The Component Engineer will act as a project manager and interface with customers, sales and marketing to bring component based projects from initial concept through production.
- Position entails product development, tooling and fixture design, process development, product testing, supplier selection and quoting responsibilities
- Provide guidance to customers
- Troubleshoot problems and define preventative and corrective actions
- Adhere to all company procedures and ensure compliance with external regulations
- Design cost effective tools and processes and oversee prototype fabrication
- Work closely with the manufacturing engineering team to release components from the development stages to mass manufacturing
- BS or MS in Mechanical Engineering
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Strong project management, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Knowledgeable of NiTi properties
- Experience with Control Plan, DOE, MSA, pFMEA
- Excellent organizational and communication skills required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.