Texas Health Dallas seeks to hire an experienced Clinical Nurse Leader/RN V to work Full- time on our Med/Surg Department.
The address is 8200 Walnut Hill Lane, Dallas, TX 75231
Salary range is $39.03/hr to $56.64/hr: based on relevant work experience.
• Full time: Day shift 8AM – 5PM, Monday - Friday.
• Clinical Care: Oversees the management of patient care.
• Identifies the need for consultation services of Advanced Practice Nurses and/or other allied health care providers.
• Facilitates the integration of multiple disciplines to achieve highest and optimal patient outcomes.
• Demonstrates expertise in the care of a designated patient population.
• Serves as a resource to nursing staff for complex patient care issues.
• Outcomes Management:
Synthesizes multiple data elements to evaluate and achieve optimal patient/population outcomes.
• Assimilates and applies research-based information to design, implement and evaluate patients' plans of care.
• Serves as a steward of resources: fiscal, personnel, materials, and time.
• Patient Advocate: Articulates patient needs, concerns, perspective to physician and other care providers.
• Advocates and negotiates within the health care system to meet the needs of the patient.
• Educator: Utilizes appropriate teaching principles and strategies to teach patient and family members. Contributes to staff development.
• Microsystems Analyst/Risk Anticipator: Utilizes quality improvement methodologies to improve patient outcomes. Participates in Failure Mode Evaluation Analysis, root cause analysis to evaluate system failures and patient safety practices.
• Member of a Profession: Advocates for professional standards of practice using organizational and political processes. Demonstrates professional independence in the practice of nursing.