Senior Software Engineer, Mobile job San Francisco California
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Senior Software Engineer, Mobile Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Employer Name: User Testing, Inc.
Location: San Francisco, California
Date Posted: 5/14/2019
Category: Computer Software/Programming
Number Of Openings: 1
User Testing seeks a Senior Software Engineer, Mobile responsible for designing and implementing system-level software features for mobile devices.
Specific duties include:
• Design and implement software application features for Android devices using Practices Test Driven Development (TDD);
• Write clean system-level application code and refactor using best practices;
• Collaborate with the Engineering team to help define the REST APIs used in the implementation of our mobile applications;
• Drive the establishment of industry recognized best practices for Android software application development in our mixed platform environment;
• Build software applications and tools that facilitate usability testing on mobile devices and are easy to use by our panel of testers as well as our client Developers; and,
• Research new software solutions, or potentially unknown development methods in order to deliver cutting-edge software requirements.
Worksite: San Francisco, CA. This position requires a Master’s degree or the equivalent in Computer Science and two (2) years of experience. Will accept a Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent and five (5) years of experience in lieu of a Master’s degree or equivalent and two (2) years of experience. Email resume to HR at: Jobs@usertesting.com
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required: 2
Education Required: Masters
User Testing, Inc. provides analytic platform with proprietary algorithms that test clients' websites and mobile applications and provides research and analytical feedback.
Contact Name: HR
Company Type: Employer
Company: User Testing, Inc.
City: San Francisco
The job advertiser has chosen to disable the [Apply for Job] button above
and provide direction to apply within the ad.
© 2019 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites