Administrative Assistant - NOC-1241 job DELTA British Columbia
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Administrative Assistant - NOC-1241 Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Employer Name: Baljinder Kirpal
Location: DELTA, British Columbia
Date Posted: 5/13/2019
Wage: 23.00 Hourly
Category: Human Resources
Job Code: Administrative Assistant NOC - 1241
Number Of Openings: 01
Company Name: More Excavating Ltd.
Position: Administrative Assistant (NOC – 1241)
Term of Employment: Permanent, Fulltime, Evening and weekends
Wage: 23.00 hourly for 40 hours a week
Business /Work Location: 7805-117St, Delta, BC, V4C 6A7
Education: High School required
Experience: 1-2 years of administrative experience
• Answer telephone and electronic enquiries and relay telephone calls and messages
• Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings
• Sending invoices to clients and following up for payments.
• Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems (Invoices, all material bills used onsite)
• Greet visitors, ascertain nature of business
• Following up with clients on the upcoming work as scheduled by the client.
• Coordinate with the bookkeeper regarding all the invoices and financial activities.
Start Date: as soon as possible
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required: 1
Education Required: High School
Vacation Time: 2 weeks / year
Contact Name: Baljinder Kirpal
Company Type: Employer
Company: More Excavating Ltd
State: British Columbia
Zip: V4C 6A7
© 2020 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites