As the world’s premier company for insulated products, Hydro Flask began with a challenge: to create a reusable water bottle that truly performs in any environment. It had to keep hot liquids hot and cold liquids cold. Period.
We are hiring an Associate Demand Planner who will provide data and analysis that will help the Global Demand Planner develop and communicate future demand plans that drive supply chain planning processes.
What will I be doing?
- Prepare, review and distribute monthly sales/revenue data and analysis by region and channel for multiple time horizons.
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical models, and evaluate results.
- Utilize a collaborative and consensus approach by working with Sales, Product and Operations.
- Maintain demand planning system and software, enter and modify data and ensure the correctness of product hierarchy.
- Systems implementations and process improvement.
- Manage projects as assigned.
- Provide deliverables for SIOP team and process improvements.
- Update sales and operations leadership regularly on relevant KPI’s related to inventory, forecasting, and planning.
- Support company goals and values, process improvements, contributing to morale and team building.
- Participate in the successful delivery of company strategic initiatives.
What are the requirements for consideration?
- Bachelor’s Degree or other 4-year Degree from an accredited college or university in a relevant field preferred.
- 3+ years previous demand planning or sales analysis for an outdoor products company or other consumer goods company.
- Experience with inventory planning, demand planning.
- Working in multiple channels.
- Knowledge of International sales markets beneficial.
- Project management experience.
- MS office, strong excel and reporting skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Experience with ERP systems; Oracle and Demantra beneficial.
- Demonstrated high level of autonomy and ability to self-start.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Applicants must be eligible to work full-time in the United States.
Working for Hydro Flask:
Do you love unique problems and challenges? We are a group of hard-working people and outdoor enthusiasts who are constantly putting our products to the test and delivering “ahh” experiences to engaged consumers worldwide. As an employer, we live our brand values every day, supporting a reliable, playful, adaptive, honest, inclusive, and unconventional culture where employees can learn, thrive, and grow.
Hydro Flask is based in Bend, Oregon. There's desert to the east of town and mountains to the west. Our geography says a lot about who we are. We bike, ski, swim, run, do yoga, hike and play outside. We cook on the grill and share kombucha and growlers in our backyards. We go for it wholeheartedly. That may sound like the weekend, but that's how we live every day of the year. We don't accept lukewarm in our attitude toward life or in the temperature of whatever we happen to be drinking. We want to taste the fullness life has to offer and share it with the world. That's why we are committed to making tomorrow better - our lives, our products, our experiences. We believe nothing in life should be lukewarm.
Hydro Flask not only gets what our customers want, we also know that providing an awesome environment for our employees (who are also our customers!) is vital for our long-term success. Along with a casual, dog-friendly environment in our beautiful headquarters in Bend, Oregon, we ensure our employees are taken care of with a strong compensation and benefits package including healthcare, 401(k) with company match, employee stock-purchase plan, PTO, paid parental leave, annual incentive pay, a sabbatical program, free lunch every Friday, and of course, product!
To learn more about Helen of Troy, visit us at www.helenoftroy.com
You can also find us on LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Facebook, and Twitter.
Helen of Troy is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
If you, as one of our employees or as an applicant for employment, have any questions about our Affirmative Action Plan, please contact Human Resources during regular business hours.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact Human Resources at (915) 225-8000.