PeopleShare has an excellent opportunity for a Document Processor in King of Prussia!
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:30AM-5:30PM
- Pay Rate: $15/hour
Job Responsibilities & Description for Document Processor:
- Organize submissions and flow of all incoming documents
- Convert all claim submission files into electronic documentation
- Review and verify all claim information through validation process, assigning claimant documentation to the appropriate claim file, or identifying a new claim by examining preexisting claim files in database with new submission
Job Requirements for Document Processor:
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Strong problem solving skills
- Professional and positive attitude
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suites
- Ability to work as an individual contributor and as part of a team
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.