Office Administrator job Surrey British Columbia
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Office Administrator Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Employer Name: BC Siding Ltd
Location: Surrey, British Columbia
Date Posted: 5/7/2019
Number Of Openings: 1
BC Siding Ltd. located at Surrey Unit 206, 13569, 76 ave. surrey, BC is looking for an Office Administrator in a full time and permanent capacity to join their team as soon as possible.
Positions available: 1
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Oversee and co-ordinate administrative procedures and evaluate new procedures.
• Establish work priorities and prepare schedules.
• Co-ordinate and plan for business services.
• Conduct analysis and oversee administrative operations related to budgeting.
• Assist in preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and ordering supplies for office.
• Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence.
• Supervise records management of clients and staff.
• Preparing advertisements to promote the business.
• Coordinate with suppliers.
- Completion of secondary School is required.
- A university degree or diploma in public administration can be an asset.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in the relevant field is required.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be called in for an interview. No calls and Walk-ins please
Aboriginals, underrepresented groups and Newcomers are welcome to apply.
Start Date: as soon as possible
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required: 2
Education Required: High School
Contact Name: BC Siding Ltd
State: British Columbia
© 2019 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites