Do you enjoy the thrill of the hunt? Do you have passion, guts, smarts and boundless energy? Do you bring a trusted and engaging professional image to your clients and your peers? Are you interested in unlimited earning potential and a great career path as a reward? If so, you will love this golden opportunity with Volt Information Science's Professional Services Team.
At Volt Information Sciences Inc. we connect people with great jobs. We are an international provider of staffing services and outsourcing solutions, providing our client organizations with the talent they need to achieve their business goals. We also offer our client candidates career opportunities to help them achieve their potential.
About the role: The Business Development Manager (BDM Hunter) is responsible for expanding our network and increasing our revenue by acquiring and expanding new client accounts within one of the best markets in the US today. This critical business builder, and the lifeblood of any successful organization around the world, will help us achieve our highest goals as a true talent partner to great companies - old and new, large and small.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Applying your proven sales skills to engage qualified buyers of our services, through cold calling and other successful communication techniques.
- Leveraging your technical knowledge to establish credibility with client contacts at multiple levels and seeking continuous improvement in this area on a regular basis.
- Compelling your prospects through effective communication to act and use Volt to relieve their pain.
- Documenting all your daily sales activity and progress in the CRM tool as required by Management.
- Seeking continuous sales self-improvement on a monthly and annual basis, with support from Management.
- Meeting or exceeding all required Sales Activity Metrics on a weekly, monthly and annual basis
- Meeting or exceeding all required Financial Quotas on a weekly, monthly and annual basis
- Always representing Volt to the Market in a positive, professional and ethical manner
- Minimum 1 year of Business Development/Hunter experience in the Staffing Industry
- Experience in the Professional Services or IT/Engineering Staffing Services industries, preferably Recruiting, Sales or other client facing roles highly preferred
- Proven experience developing new pipeline opportunity and generating revenue
- Strong cold calling and professional network development experience
- Experience leveraging a CRM to enhance your individual success in the field
- Associates Degree or Bachelor's Degree in comparable field preferred. An equivalent combination of education and experience will also be considered. A proven record of success surpasses all.
If this describes you, go ahead and throw your hat in the ring today. Your future awaits!
Inquiries via Linkedin also welcome at www.linkedin.com/in/carisasandy/
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.