Our client by the Philadelphia Airport is looking for a part time Payroll Specialist to their team!
The Payroll Specialist will work 16 hours per week (Monday 8:00AM-4:30PM required) and may require up to 32 hours per week during training period. Additional hours may be needed on an infrequent basis in support of HR initiatives.
Pay rate is based on experience ($19-$20/HR)
Responsibilities for the Payroll Specialist:
- Process weekly payroll Record payroll data in software system and verify all amounts
- Alter employee tax status as needed as well as any information about withholding
- Initiate direct deposits and process manual checks as needed
- Change employee banking records when necessary to process payments accurately
- Maintain compliant policies and procedures for processing payroll checks
- On-board new hires and reflect compensation changes accurately in systems
- Support MJobTime time entry system including supervisor and employee training and support
- Prepare regular and ad hoc reporting
- Support other functions within the HR team as necessary
Required Experience for the Payroll Specialist:
- 2+ year's payroll experience Knowledge of payroll compliance and tax laws across various states
- Microsoft Excel Proficiency required, Microsoft Dynamics and Access a plus