SNI has partnered with a growing consulting firm in Downtown Dallas seeking a part-time Office Assistant to join their team. This position requires candidates that are flexible in working part-time and assisting wherever needed. This is a great opportunity for candidates to get their foot in the door of a rapidly growing organization with exceptional benefits and opportunity for growth.
This is a contract to hire opportunity.
Schedule: Monday & Friday: 8AM - 5PM
Wednesday: 4-8 hours of support
- Assist with set up and clean up for lunches and meetings
- Maintain lobby and common areas to ensure cleanliness
- Restock kitchen with water, drinks and snacks
- Assist with printing and binding project notebooks for management
- Assist with facilities maintenance of office equipment and space
- Answer and transfer incoming calls to appropriate parties
- Sort and distribute mail/packages to appropriate parties
- Provide administrative support wherever needed
- 1-3 years' of work experience in a professional environment
- High attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to prioritize and effectively manage time
- Team player
- Customer service oriented
Interested and qualified applicants apply directly for immediate consideration.