A progressive life science company has partnered with us and is searching for a Clinical Research Associate.
The Senior Clinical Research Associate will be responsible for ensuring high quality execution of single and multi-site clinical studies, across all Phases, according to the protocols, SOPs within reasonable limits of time and budget. Reports to the Director, Clinical Operations.
- Coordinate & perform comprehensive site management across the life of the study
- Assist with & participate in study start-up activities
- Assist in drafting study-related plans
- Adhere & contribute to the study timelines and budget, in line with managers' overall expectations
- Collect & review trial essential documents and prepare documents for ethics committee and/or regulatory submissions
- Supports team & contributes to being audit ready during the course of study
- 5+ years of clinical research experience (direct pharma/ biotech experience preferred)
- Life Science degree or equivalent
They will offer a very competitive base salary and benefits. They are ready to hire the right person today so do not miss out.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.