Field Quality Engineer
Quality Engineering WITH STRONG INSPECTION SKILL SET
Quality Engineering Tasking: (Including but not limited to)
IN ORDER OF PRECEDENCE
1) Inspection skills; Dimensional, GD&T, etc…
2) First Article Development per AS9102
3) Root Cause Corrective Action Development / Preventative Action – Investigate RCCA when process or product deficiencies are detected, plan, and facilitate cross-functional improvement activities - 5 Why, 8D, Fishbone, Cause Mapping, etc.
4) Perform Audit / Surveys at new suppliers
5) Drive Risk Mitigation
6) Reviews, analyzes, and reports on quality discrepancies related to process, assembly, manufacturing, mechanical.
7) Use surveillance and auditing techniques to identify opportunities for process and product improvement
8) Interface with manufacturing, engineering, customer, supplier, and procurement to ensure requirements / expectations are satisfied.
5+ Years of QE experience. Experience with Aerospace precision machined components used in hydraulic actuation products.
U.S. Person required