Archbright is the go-to resource for Employers in Washington, Idaho, and Oregon. At our core, we offer HR Advice and Legal Counsel through annual Membership. Our focus is helping Members elevate workplace performance-by helping to be compliant with the hundreds of employment laws and to build a more engaged workforce. Our mission is to tackle the complexities of the workplace, so Members can focus on the passion of their business.
Employees work in a comfortable tech and team oriented open workspace (just south of downtown Seattle, WA in the bustling and popular area of Georgetown!), and/or possibly from home.
With a performance culture, Archbright invests in our people by developing skills, cultivating leaders, and providing competitive compensation and benefits packages. Professional development and continuing education opportunities for staff are abundant!
At Archbright, we see diversity as everything that makes an employee who they are, and we believe our individual backgrounds, perspectives, and passions help us grow and solve problems that move us all forward.
The Archbright values of grit, fun, and inclusion drive our employees to engage, transform and deliver high quality services to our Members!
About this position:
As a part of the internal Admin team, the Front Desk Administrative Assistant serves as the first point of contact for many of the company's business interactions on the phone and in person. In addition, the Front Desk Administrative Assistant provides corporate administrative support and assists with projects across departments. This role requires the ability to present a professional image at all times, be customer service oriented, energetic, self-motivated and self-directed in completing an array of administrative assignments.
You'll need to have:
- Ability to engage in diverse activities simultaneously with comfort and ease
- Event planning experience
- High level of detail orientation
- Strong customer service skills
- High level of task orientation, adapting pace to team needs
- Adaptability to varying circumstances
- Desire and willingness to learn new things
- Positive and strong contributor to team needs and goals
You'll come with:
- Previous administrative experience
- Experience with a multi-line phone system and maintaining a busy lobby a big plus
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skilss
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Two-year degree or additional academic credit or credentials preferred
Generous PTO and paid holidays, workout facility, medical, dental, vision benefits, 401K with match, flexible work schedule, short- and long-term disability, life insurance, nearby restaurants and activities.