Are you an experienced cable harness assembler? Are you looking for a great opportunity with room to advance? If so, then PeopleShare has a great position as an Assembly Technician for you! Give Juli Billet a call TODAY at 717-767-1600.
Job Details for Assembly Technician:
- Schedule: M-F, 7AM - 3:30PM or 3:15PM-11:45PM
- Pay Rate: $14/ hour DOE
- Full time and permanent employment!
Job Responsibilities & Description for Assembly Technician:
- Layout wires based on drawings, diagrams and schematics
- Take precision measurements to ensure perfect fit of components
- Align wires and put together parts to build more complex units
Job Requirements for Assembly Technician:
- High school Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Certification or degree in electronics is strongly preferred
- Must have 2-3 years of prior cable assembly experience
- Ability to read and understand color coded drawings, diagrams, and job orders
- Able to work with minimal supervision
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) throughout the Harrisburg area - Camp Hill, Lemoyne, York, Lancaster, Carlisle, Chambersburg, Middletown, Leola, Shippensburg, Ephrata and Mechanicsburg. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.