NTS Unitek has immediate openings for four (4) Aerospace Quality Inspectors.
Start date: ASAP
1st Shift: Monday - Friday 7:30am to 4:00pm. Some weekend overtime will be required depending on workload.
2nd Shift: Monday - Friday 4:00pm to 12:30am. Some weekend overtime will be required depending on workload.
Duration of assignment: 3 to 6 months (Looking for candidates that are interested in Temp to Perm should the opportunity be given.)
Job description: Inspection of machined parts vs the Print. Inspection Tools: Micrometers, Calipers, Ring Gages, Plug Gages, Height Gages, Optical Comparator, Surface Finish tools, inner test gage.
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings, specifications, geometric dimensioning and tolerances per ANSI/ASME Y 14.5
- Ability to perform mechanical measurement for verifying the compliance of machined parts
- Must be familiar with First Article inspections per AS9102 and product material certs
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs (occasional)
- Minimum education: High School diploma or equivalent
- Successfully pass a visual acuity test, criminal background check and drug screening