Travel Clerk Supervisor job Surrey British Columbia
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Travel Clerk Supervisor Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Employer Name: Sohi Vacations Ltd.
Location: Surrey, British Columbia
Date Posted: 4/6/2019
Category: Travel Agent
Number Of Openings: 1
We are looking for an experienced Travel Clerk Supervisor for a Full-time Permanent position. The candidate shall support the Business owner and other employees through a variety of tasks related to the organization. The candidate should demonstrate an ability to effectively communicate via phone and email.
• Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities of Travel Clerks engaged in booking tickets and travel consultations.
• Co-ordinate activities about domestic ticket consultations by closely communicating with different airlines and tour operators.
• Resolve day to day work related problems, prepare and submit progress reports to management.
• Train staff members in job duties and company policies.
• Ensure smooth operation of computer reservation systems.
• Contact various airlines, hotels, tour operators by email or telephone to obtain required information.
• Responsible for working with clients to identify their needs and to ascertain how the company can best meet those requirements.
• Review and recommend appropriate travel information and recommend suitable travel packages based on clients’ needs.
• Co-ordinate, assign and review the work of other staff.
• Requisition supplies and materials.
• Responsible to maintain current travel product knowledge.
********************* KIND ATTENTION **************************
Candidates are advised to send their resume along with a Cover letter. Due to high number of applications being received, we will contact only those candidates who have been shortlisted. We shall not entertain any walk-ins or phone calls, only resumes received through email will be accepted and considered.
•Completion of High school.
•A minimum of 1 year or more as a Travel Clerk Supervisor is required.
Skills, Knowledge and Required Competencies:
•Willing to work in shifts and weekend (Saturday) as per organizational requirements.
•Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
•Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
•Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
•Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Knowledge of French or Mandarin or Cantonese or Hindi or Punjabi languages would be an asset.
•Strong organizational and planning skills.
•Proficient in MS Office.
•Attention to Detail.
•Excellent Telephone skills/ etiquettes.
•Strong Team player.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required: 1
Education Required: High School
Overnight Travel: None
Vacation Time: 2 weeks / year
Sohi Vacations is a leading travel agency in the Lower Mainland area.
Contact Name: Sunil K Sharma
Company Type: Employer
Company: Sohi Vacations Ltd
Street: 152-12899 80 Avenue,
State: British Columbia
Zip: V3W 0E6
© 2019 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites