Farm Supervisor job Abbotsford British Columbia
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Farm Supervisor Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Employer Name: Tarsem Berry Farm
Location: Abbotsford, British Columbia
Date Posted: 4/4/2019
Job Code: 8253
Number Of Openings: 2
Business Name: Tarsem Berry Farm
Job Title: Farm Supervisor
Number of Positions: 2 Positions
Terms of Employment: Full-time, year-round work
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Location of Work: 5390 Gladwin Road, Abbotsford, BC, V4X 1X8
Education: No formal education is required.
Experience: Minimum of 1-year farming experience is required
Language: Ability to communicate in English
Contact Information: Apply by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Co-ordinate and supervise the work of general farm workers and harvesting labourers
• Supervise harvest operations
• Develop work schedules and establish procedures
• Maintain and monitor the quality of the yield
• Prepare production records
• Train general farm workers on farm procedures
• Perform general farm duties as required.
Working Abilities and Physical Capabilities:
• Heavy lifting required
• Ability to work long hours, early mornings and weekends are required
• Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
• Ability to take the necessary steps to improve the farm operations as well as the crop
• Ability to Supervise 5 to 10 Farm workers.
Start Date: ASAP
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required: 1
Education Required: None
Contact Name: Tarsem Grewal
Company Type: Employer
Company: Tarsem Berry Farm
State: British Columbia
Zip: V4X 1X8
© 2019 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites