Carpenter, Mill job Winnipeg Manitoba
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Carpenter, Mill Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Employer Name: Commercial Specialties Inc.
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba
Date Posted: 4/4/2019
Number Of Openings: 3
Commercial Specialties Inc based at 74 Myrtle St. Winnipeg MB CAN R3E2R1 is seeking experienced/apprentice three carpenters to work full-time with our growing team.
Working collaboratively with the Site team, our Carpenters are responsible for:
• Primarily Interior work, seismic work
• Interior finishing – millwork, doors & casework
• Light structural framing
• Working from blueprints, instructions from supervisors to do layout-measuring, marking and arranging of various construction materials.
• Checks accuracy of works and make adjustments as required.
• Studies blueprints for work planning.
• Informs immediate supervisor of abnormalities or defects and/or takes appropriate measures.
• Driven - self-motivated and driven to push things forward no matter the circumstance
• Energetic - engaged personality that takes on complex challenges with enthusiasm
• Humble - willingness to admit when you've made a mistake and take ownership
• Personable - able to build and maintain solid relationships with trade partners and co-workers
• Mobile - willing to travel and be flexible in work locations and shifts
• Completion of High School
• 2 years' experience in relevant industry.
Wage: $25.00/ hour for 40 hours per week + Benefits as per Canadian laws
Position is full time and permanent. We are only accepting resumes online.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this position, please e-mail us with the subject line "Carpenter". Please send your resumes by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Selected candidates will be called for the interview.
Start Date: as soon as possible
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required: 2
Education Required: High School
Contact Name: Commercial Specialties
Company Type: Employer
© 2019 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites