Angular Developer 52099 Job
|Location: Austin, Texas
||Date Posted: 4/4/2019
|Wage: Up to $0.00 per year
||Category: Information Technology
|Job Code: 52099
The energy at our company is contagious. We're driven by our immense passion, as we constantly seek out challenges and identify new opportunities. We work hard to connect with our customers and earn their loyalty for life. Bring your talent to our company - our opportunities for growth span the globe. We will give you the training and opportunities to unleash your ambition.
About the Role:
- The Developer writes the code to build and support systems, applications, and platforms.
- This Developer role is the cornerstone of the team and is responsible for designing and creating code in an Agile fashion.
- The Developer understands complex business logic and builds code for multi-lingual, multi-national applications.
- This role will interface with other project developers and architects on a global basis and ensures that designs and quality are meeting requirements.
- Each Developer will take the project from the initiation phase and see it through deployment.
- The Developer understands the value of an elegant software design and the importance of building solutions that matter.
- Creativity, drive, and initiative are imperative to the success of the Developer.
- Full lifecycle application development using standard frameworks and coding standards/patterns
- Coding, unit testing and debugging applications in various software languages
- Software testing and quality assurance
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation
- Document source code and ensure that technical documentation i.e. configuration guides, install guides meet requirements
- Integrate software with existing systems
- Maintain standards compliance
- Work closely with senior developers and software engineers to gain additional knowledge and expertise.
- Proactively engage in the remediation of software issues such as code quality, pattern mismatch, and security issues related to the code/configuration
- Automates testing processes by developing unit test scripts, as needed
- Develops technical specifications for COTS software and configures various products based on specifications.
- Interacts with COTS supplier technical teams to identify configuration requirements
Additional UI Responsibilities:
- Design and deliver exceptional designs that elegantly and intuitively anticipate the needs of our customers while also meeting business objectives
- Work throughout the design life cycle from ideation through development support and into testing
- Convey design ideas in tangible forms like sketches, prototypes, annotated comps and cut assets
- Work closely with the business and technical teams to ensure our suite of products remains consistent where they need to be and differentiated as their respect platforms dictate.
- Visual user story creation
- Maintain a strong focus on developing designs that elegantly blends platform conventions and user experience principals with our features and functions.
- Help translate business requirements and interaction design principals into user experiences that are engaging, intuitive and consistent with experiences across our platforms.
- At least 10 years of experience developing software
- Experience working on responsive web sites as well as native mobile apps
- Strong understanding of Information Architecture and SEO
- .NET/C# experience
- Angular (5,6,or 7) and/or Angular JS experience
- HTML and SCSS/CSS experience
- Experience with relational databases (Oracle/SQL Server/MySQL)
- Hands on experience supporting web operations, network, server infrastructure, most notably across multiple geographically distributed data centers
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in order to meet milestones and deadlines
- Experience working cross-team and synthesizing feedback and input from product management, engineering, and marketing
- Proven understanding of security, efficient code reuse, and software design
- Demonstrated experience working with object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Practical experience with Agile methodologies
- Able to work with ambiguity
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Go-getter attitude
- Experience in customer facing role is a plus
- Familiar with Global Product Development IT Business Processes, Methodologies and Applications
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other relevant technical field
- Passion for great design, purposeful aesthetic sense, an eye for detail and a demonstrated understanding of typography, color, layout
- Strong understanding of user experience and interaction principals within the constraints of mobile devices, as well as across desktop environments
- Deep appreciation and talent for simple solutions to complex problems
- 10 years of experience writing C# and/or Angular2+ code
- 10 years of experience designing for web applications
- Systems Integration; Data Design & Analysis;
- Oracle SQL developer
Fast Switch, Ltd., delivering the Right Talent at the Right Time for over 21 years. We are an IT Consulting company with offices in Detroit, MI, Columbus, OH, Cleveland, OH, Cincinnati, OH, New York, Hartford, CT, Massachusetts, Minneapolis, MN, Los Angeles, CA, San Francisco, CA, and Tucson, AZ. We're doing business in almost half the states in the union.
We're a financially strong, privately-held company that is 100% consultant and client focused. You are our most important asset!
We've differentiated ourselves by being creative, flexible, and fast. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company.
We're different. Our consultants and clients tell us so, and it's our great people who make the difference! We do unique things, and we do them for Fortune 10 companies, Inc. 500 companies, and technology start-ups. We also have a strong belief in giving back to the communities we serve.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefits options you can choose just the benefits that you need or want, options include:
* Medical and Dental (Fast Switch pays majority of the medical program)
* Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
* Long Term Disability (100% paid)
* Life Insurance (100% paid)
* 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
In 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017, Fast Switch was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press and one of the Best Staffing Firms In 2016 and 2017. We have won the Columbus Business First "Fast 50" award 9 times in 12 years because of our strong growth which translates into more and better opportunities for our consulting staff members.
To view all of our open positions, please go to: www.fastswitch.com and at the bottom of the page click Job Opportunities, or get there directly at: http://tinyurl.com/z6r74up
You can also follow us on Twitter at: www.twitter.com/fastswitch
And you can become a fan of Fast Switch on Facebook at: http://tinyurl.com/y9y3gdp
Start Date: ASAP
Position Type: Contractor
Years of Experience Required:
|Contact Name: Fast Switch LTD
|Company: Fast Switch LTD