MAXIMUS is a leading operator of government health and human services programs and has partnered with state, federal and local governments to provide critical, high quality health and human service programs to a diverse array of communities. Operating under MAXIMUS's founding mission of Helping Government Serve the PeopleŽ since 1975, MAXIMUS Federal Services is entirely focused on helping government agencies run programs cost-effectively and serve program constituents with improved outcomes. By being a responsible steward for government programs, we help the federal government deliver on its promises through our people, process and technology. Our focus is always on outcomes and results that connect citizens more effectively with government services.
Essential Job Duties:
* Responsible for developing new content, content data entry, content design, oversight of processing daily escalations, research requests, special projects, and contact center focused operational activities located at the DOL Francis Perkins Building
* Research, analyze and make recommendations for new program processes and content structure
* Provide supervisory oversight support; Interface with DOL Subject Matter Experts, Management, and Executive staff to discuss and present resolutions for multiple special interests
* Provide direct support to the Federal Program Director and COR including communications concerning possible emerging program issues or concerns, scheduling conflicts, new and or forecasted content
* Attend meetings to contribute to the internal branding and universal message of the DOL-NCC contact center customer support services.
Education and Experience Requirements
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
* 3 years of related work experience required
* Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus
- Associates degree with 0-3 years of experience.
- May have additional training or education in area of specialization.
- Solves routine problems of limited scope.
- Limited use and/or application of basic principles, theories, and concepts.
- Individual contributor representing the most common entry point for this career stream.
A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource.
MAXIMUS is and Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.