Senior IT Auditor 52096 (1900002O) Job
|Location: Dearborn, Michigan
||Date Posted: 4/3/2019
|Wage: Up to $0.00 per year
||Category: Information Technology
|Job Code: 52096
Senior IT Auditor Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops, plans, and performs independent audits of information systems, processes, data centers and computer operations to evaluate internal controls and ensure compliance to established policies, standards, procedures, and security requirements.
- Independently develops appropriate audit techniques and procedures to document areas under review and identify potential exposures.
- Analyzes current systems and processes to evaluate controls and ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
- Prepares detailed work papers and documents audit findings for management presentation.
- Prepares recommendations for corrective actions and improvements.
- Provides input to the risk assessment process.
- Analyzes the adequacy of internal controls.
- Represents Internal Audit on systems development projects.
- Provides advice relative to the development of new or modified procedures and systems.
- Recommends controls to ensure system data and procedural integrity.
- Provides consulting to company staff and management on information systems control issues.
- Performs other special assignments dealing with complex issues and requiring autonomy.
- Assists the manager with risk assessment and audit planning.
- May coordinate activities with outside auditors as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or a related field.
- CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor)
Experience to include:
- Conducting independent information system audits (planning, budgeting, evidence gathering, execution and reporting)
- Analyzing information systems and processes to evaluate controls and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Developing audit techniques and procedures to identify potential exposures in the information systems environment
- Analyzing and problem solving
Knowledge and Skills:
- Internal audit techniques and control concepts
- Computer systems analysis, design and development
- Computer security and operations
- Information systems and data processing control concepts
- Strong written communication skills, to include technical writing on information systems issues
- Communicate effectively with others in a work environment
- Prepare written reports for all levels of management
- Support Internal Audit staff in the use of information systems technology
- Plan and conduct information systems audits with a high degree of initiative and autonomy
- Strong PC applications skills (MS Word, Excel, Visio and ACL or Artibus)
- CISM (Certified Information Security Manager)
- CISSP (Certified Information System Security Professional)
- Information technology operations
Fast Switch, Ltd., delivering the Right Talent at the Right Time for over 21 years. We are an IT Consulting company with offices in Detroit, MI, Columbus, OH, Cleveland, OH, Cincinnati, OH, New York, Hartford, CT, Massachusetts, Minneapolis, MN, Los Angeles, CA, San Francisco, CA, and Tucson, AZ. We're doing business in almost half the states in the union.
We're a financially strong, privately-held company that is 100% consultant and client focused. You are our most important asset!
We've differentiated ourselves by being creative, flexible, and fast. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company.
We're different. Our consultants and clients tell us so, and it's our great people who make the difference! We do unique things, and we do them for Fortune 10 companies, Inc. 500 companies, and technology start-ups. We also have a strong belief in giving back to the communities we serve.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefits options you can choose just the benefits that you need or want, options include:
* Medical and Dental (Fast Switch pays majority of the medical program)
* Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
* Long Term Disability (100% paid)
* Life Insurance (100% paid)
* 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
In 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017, Fast Switch was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press and one of the Best Staffing Firms In 2016 and 2017. We have won the Columbus Business First "Fast 50" award 9 times in 12 years because of our strong growth which translates into more and better opportunities for our consulting staff members.
To view all of our open positions, please go to: www.fastswitch.com and at the bottom of the page click Job Opportunities, or get there directly at: http://tinyurl.com/z6r74up
You can also follow us on Twitter at: www.twitter.com/fastswitch
And you can become a fan of Fast Switch on Facebook at: http://tinyurl.com/y9y3gdp
Start Date: ASAP
Position Type: Contractor
Years of Experience Required:
|Contact Name: Fast Switch LTD
|Company: Fast Switch LTD