Legal Administrative Assistant job Abbotsford British Columbia
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Legal Administrative Assistant Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Location: Abbotsford, British Columbia
Date Posted: 4/2/2019
Legal Administrative Assistant
Boasting a successful reputation built from providing an excellent and professional service to its clients, Liberty Law Corporation brings years of experience to the table. The firm value having a diverse workplace comprised of leading talent. Liberty Law Corporation located in Abbotsford is looking for Full Time Permanent Legal Administrative Assistant to join their Team as Soon as Possible.
• Prepare and key in correspondence and legal documents, such as deeds, wills and affidavits
• Review and proofread documents and correspondence to ensure compliance with legal procedures
• Schedule appointments and meetings
• Set up and maintain filing systems, utilizing knowledge of legal records and procedures and frequently controlling confidential materials and documents
• Open and distribute e-mails and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information internally
• Determine and establish office procedures and routines
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• Completion of a one- or two-year college or other program for secretaries or legal secretaries will be an asset.
• Minimum one to two years of experience is required.
Salary: $24.50 Hourly for 40 Hours Per Week with Benefits as Per as Company Policy
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
#106-33119 South Fraser Way,
Abbotsford BC V2S 2B1
How to Apply:
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.
Start Date: ASAP
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
Contact Name: Liberty Law Corporation.
State: British Columbia
© 2019 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites