The Opportunity | Electrical Assembly Technician
To apply theoretical disciplines to the assembly and testing of complex precision electro/mechanical devices. To set up and operate the appropriate tooling, fixtures and equipment necessary in carrying out the duties of the position. To translate the necessary documentation to achieve the required integrity and quality of the assembled product.
- Application of theoretical disciplines to the assembly and testing of precision electro/mechanical devices
- Other duties include the set up and operation of the appropriate tooling, fixtures and equipment and translating the necessary documentation to achieve the required integrity and quality of the assembled product
- Meet production schedule requirements
- Train and instruct production personnel when required
- 2-5 years of related experience.
- Requires a college technician certificate in mechanical or electrical disciplines
- Ability to interpret mechanical drawings, specifications and test procedures
- Communication skills and experience working in a team environment is an asset.
- This role will require that all successful applicants be able to pass a Colour Vision and Near-Vision eye exam prior to starting and every 12 months thereafter.
This position may require exposure to information, which is subject to US export control regulations such as the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must meet eligibility requirements of the ITAR and of the Controlled Goods Directorate (CGD).
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.