Disaster Recovery Analyst II 51923 Job
|Location: Jackson, Michigan
||Date Posted: 3/22/2019
|Wage: Up to $0.00 per year
||Category: Information Technology
|Job Code: 51923
Disaster Recovery Analyst II
If you're looking for a career that will provide a challenging work environment and many opportunities to learn, our company is the place for you. Join our team and become part of a company full of exciting opportunities. We help employees achieve their personal best by offering many opportunities that develop and enhance their skills for career advancement.
- Work with our company's Disaster Recovery team and technology teams to assure timely recovery of technology services when a disaster strikes.
- Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Oversight of company's Disaster Recovery program and IT's business continuity program
- Partner with business representatives and technology personnel to determine recovery needs, DR capabilities and recovery timeframes
- Adminstration of DR repository and reporting software
- System administration of DR SharePoint site and associated management reporting
- Facilitate development, review and storage of System Recovery Plans and technology Business Continuity Plans
- Coordinate infrastructure and application DR testing
- Develop and conduct DR & BC training & exercises
- Work with project and change management personnel to assure DR requirements are addressed for new projects and enhancements
- Identify & assure the recovery of technology to meet the corporation's current and evolving Business Continuity needs
- Respond to technology and business partner DR inquiries
- Strong analytical thinker
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to plan, organize, adjust and deliver on plan
- Seeking an individual that takes initiative, is action oriented, and drives for results
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Comfortable interfacing with IT managers & staff and business partners
- Successful candidate possesses strong computer skills, with the aptitude and ability to learn specialize software
- Must be able to interface and work with teams with diverse disciplines.
- Must be willing and able to rely on Policies, Procedures, Job Aids and pre-established guidelines to perform functions of this position.
- Microsoft Word
- Outlook email
- Power Point
- SharePoint experience
- Clearview experience
- Knowledge of SAP
- 2 - 5 years work experience in IT positions showing growth, with broad knowledge of IT and infrastructure
- 2 - 3 years Project Management experience
- 5 - 7 years work experience in IT positions
- 2 - 5 years Project Management
- 1 - 3 years Agile techniques, in various roles
- 1 - 2 years previous Disaster Recovery or Business Continuity experience
- Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP) or Certified Business Resiliency Manager (CBRM)
- Bachelor's in IT related field or DR/BC experience or BC or DR professional certification
At Fast Switch, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Isn't that cool? Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve, and have a little fun along the way.
We at Fast Switch have been doing this for 22 years. We're doing business in almost half the states in the union with offices in Detroit, MI, Columbus, OH, New York, Hartford, CT, Massachusetts, Minneapolis, MN, Los Angeles, CA, San Francisco, CA, and Tucson, AZ.
We're a financially strong, privately-held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things, and we do them for Fortune 10 companies, Inc. 500 companies, and technology start-ups. We also have a strong belief in giving back to the communities we serve.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefits options you can choose just the benefits that you need or want, options include:
* Medical and Dental (Fast Switch pays majority of the medical program)
* Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
* Long Term Disability (100% paid)
* Life Insurance (100% paid)
* 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
In 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018, Fast Switch was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press and one of the Best Staffing Firms in 2016 and 2017. We have won the Columbus Business First "Fast 50" award 9 times in 12 years because of our strong growth which translates into more and better opportunities for our consulting staff members.
Ranked "#1" supplier by over 50% of our customers nationally.
Ranked "Top 3" supplier by over 75% of our customers nationally.
To view all of our open positions, please go to: www.fastswitch.com and at the bottom of the page click Job Portal, or get there directly at: https://www.jobs.net/jobs/fastswitch/en-us/all-jobs/
You can also follow us on Twitter at: www.twitter.com/fastswitch
And you can become a fan of Fast Switch on Facebook at: http://tinyurl.com/y9y3gdp
Start Date: 4/30/2019
Position Type: Contractor
Years of Experience Required:
|Contact Name: Fast Switch LTD
|Company: Fast Switch LTD