My client is a stable community bank, privately held. It's known for great leadership where all managers receive extensive on-going training and mentoring. If you're looking for a place where pay and benefits are of the best in the market and rapid career growth is available - THIS JOB IS FOR YOU!
As a Branch Manager you will be in charge of the development and growth of the retail branch's key drivers to include growth of branch deposits, loans, net income, operation budget, marketing plan, management of risk, and development of employees. You will lead business development goals and objectives, staffing models, schedules and performance standards. Embrace and work to achieve the mission and values of the organization. The branch manager level is determined by valuing a number of key measurements.
- Responsible for the overall leadership of the branch activities, including but not limited to business development, sales and service, expense controls, credit, community leadership, budgeting, achieving financial and compliance standards, and facilities management.
- Provide personalized banking services to current and prospective customers, consistently seeking to expand customer relationships and provide the highest-level customer service through business development and activities.
- Analyze credit and financial information for processing of loans and other bank products for customers to ensure applicable lending policies and procedures are followed. Responsible for adherence of compliance regulations.
- Manage all product marketing campaigns, sales development activities and referral programs for the branch.
- Assist customers with deposits, withdrawals, payments and coin and cash orders in a friendly courteous manner.
- Create, train/develop and coach a successful sales & service team by holding employees accountable for performance, rewards/recognition for achieving sales and service goals and retention of top talent.
- Conduct weekly sales and service performance meetings with branch. Monitor branch activities and results to insure sales success.
- Perform all daily activities of running a branch including operating a teller drawer, opening accounts, process work, etc.
- Prepare annual business plan and budget to maximize branch profitability.
- Coordinate facility needs to maintain an efficient working environment with a quality appearance. Qualifications/Experience
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills.
- Actively participate in community organizations and activities to project and sustain a favorable bank image in the community.
- Register and obtain a unique identifier number from the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System as a Mortgage Loan Originator.
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Minimum 2 years in current position/or describe extenuating circumstances
- Minimum 3 references that confirm background and attest to a positive work history
- Strong business development skills and the ability to expand loans.
- Client relationships and cross selling bank products are important, as well as familiarity of the sales, loan processing and closing processes.
- Ability to multitask quickly and effectively.
Contact to Kathy Bacon @ 605-679-9321 or email Kathy.Bacon@gogpac.com.
Kathy is a certified, master degreed HR professional and recruiting specialist with over 20 years of experience. She has worked with many professionals to reach their highest potential and find positions best suited for defining special talents.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or protected veteran status.
Representing EOE/AA Employers
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.