*NOW Offering a $5,000 Sign-on bonus for this position (new hires only).*
Jacobs is seeking an experienced cyber security task lead to perform and lead the team in IV & V security assessments and site-based security assessments of cross domain solutions. A Cross Domain Solution (CDS) is a form of controlled interface that provides the ability to manually and/or automatically access and/or transfer information between different security domains. The successful candidate will be responsible for preparing and submitting the following deliverables to include:
Additionally, this individual will directly contribute to development and execution of tests both in the lab and at various sites. The individual has the opportunity to introduce innovative ways to improve the test execution.
- Integrated Master Schedule
- Weekly Activity Reports
- Monthly Status Report
- Internal Progress Review
Education and Experience:
- Master's degree and 8 years of experience; or
- Bachelor's degree or at least 10 years of experience.
- One year of experience can be substituted by 15 semester hours completed towards a Master's degree.
- The degree must be in a relevant technical curriculum and experience must be related to the job duties.
- Requires a DoD 8570 level II certification or higher.
- Testing experience in one or more of the following:
- Independent Verification &Validation, Security Test & Evaluation and Site Based Security Assessments.
- Red Hat enterprise Linux skills
- Implementing or testing network security devices to include cross domain solutions or high assurance guards.
- Experience with MS Project
- This position will require a security clearance at the Top Secret level with SCI eligibility
- Familiarity with generating XML and ASCII data sets
- Familiarity with high assurance guard or other cross domain solutions.
- Quality oral and written communication skills
- Data Technical Specification Reviews
- Proven ability to manage technical staff
- Ability to maintain a project management schedule.
- Familiarity with the following government policies:
- DoDI 8500.01, Cybersecurity
- DoDI 8510.01, Risk Management Framework (RMF) for DoD Information Technology (IT)
- DoDI 8540, Department of Defense Instruction Cross Domain Policy
- CJCSI 6211.02D, Defense Information System Network (DISN): Policy And Responsibilities
- DISA CPG, Defense Information Systems Network (DISN) Connection Process Guide (CPG)
- CNSSI 1253, Security Categorization and Control Selection for National Security Systems
- CNSSI 1253F Attachment 3, Cross Domain Solution Overlay
- CNSSI 1253F Attachment 3, Classified Information Overlay
- Cross Domain Solutions (CDS) Certification Test and Evaluation (CT&E)
- Cross Domain Solution (CDS) Laboratory Certification Guide V1.1.1, August 2018
- DoD Cybersecurity Test and Evaluation Guidebook, v2.0 April2018
- NIST SP 800 Technical Guide to Information Security Testing and Assessment 115
- ISO 27001
- DoD Cybersecurity: DoDI 8510.01, Risk Management Framework (RMF) for DoD Information Technology (IT)
Work may involve sitting or standing for extended periods of time. Position may require filing, typing, and reading from a computer screen. Must have sufficient mobility, included but not limited to: bending, reaching, turning and kneeling to complete daily duties in a timely and efficient manner. There is a possibility that due to parking availability and location of work, walking moderate to long distances may be required.
An inside and outside environment (considerations: closed quarters, close together, lighting). Needs to be able to work well with co-workers and all levels of management. No hazards on job or unusual environmental conditions.
Equipment and Machines
Ability to operate office equipment such as a personal computer, printer, copy machine, telephone, fax machine and other equipment including desk supplies and other work related tools as required.
Work hours will be between 6:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Monday - Friday, work hours will be established. Regular attendance of scheduled hours is extremely important. Punctuality and regular attendance are necessary to meet deadlines. Must exhibit flexibility of work hours to adjust to surge situations based on critical mission requirements.
Other Essential Functions
Must demonstrate professional behavior at all times when dealing with customers, management and co-workers. Must have clear, concise and accurate communications skills in English, both verbal and written. Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk to employees or others. Must maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a professional manner. Independent personal transportation to office or work site is required. Travel to and from customer's locations and the test fields may be required to perform site based security assessments; this will be up to 10% to both CONUS and OCONUS installations. This may involve airline travel. In some cases, accommodations can possibly be made for POV, if necessary. When operating any vehicle for work purposes, must wear seat belt and in addition, no cellular devices are to be used when vehicle is in motion