Jacobs is currently seeking a Task Leader for the Secure Configurations Management (SCM) effort at Fort Meade. The task lead will lead the Jacobs SCM team, mentor members of the technical staff, conduct program/system related security planning, testing, data collection, data analysis, and reporting.
The successful candidate must be familiar with policies and system engineering technical processes, technical management processes, and Network Operations to decompose and analyze effectiveness and impacts on programs/systems.
- Maintain the Integrated Master Schedule and Work Breakdown Schedule (WBS)
- Draft and submit Monthly Status Reports
- Prepare Informational Briefings
- Develop In-Process Reviews
- Participate in, and document formal and informal coordination meeting minutes.
- Review Risk Management Framework (RMF) documentation.
- Support the team in conducting Lab Based Security Testing and Evaluation (ST&E).
- Insure the team executes operationally relevant cybersecurity assessments featuring representative cyber threats to evaluate how realistic cyber conditions affect programs/systems.
Education and Experience:
- a Doctorate and at least 4 years of experience; or a
- Master's degree and at least 10 years of experience.
- The degree must be in a relevant technical curriculum and experience must be related to the job duties.
- Sound technical writing/oral communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Candidate must be proficient with Microsoft Project.
- Developmental and Operational Testing experience, highly desired.
- One or more cyber security certifications is desired.
- An active Secret security clearance is required at time of hire.
Work may involve sitting or standing for extended periods of time. Position may require filing, typing, and reading from a computer screen. Must have sufficient mobility, included but not limited to: bending, reaching, turning and kneeling to complete daily duties in a timely and efficient manner. There is a possibility that due to parking availability and location of work, walking moderate to long distances may be required.
An inside and outside environment (considerations: closed quarters, close together, lighting). Needs to be able to work well with co-workers and all levels of management. No hazards on job or unusual environmental conditions.
Equipment and Machines
Ability to operate office equipment such as a personal computer, printer, copy machine, telephone, fax machine and other equipment including desk supplies and other work related tools as required.
Core work hours will be between 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Monday - Friday. Regular attendance of scheduled hours is extremely important, but not critical, except for deadlines and meetings. Punctuality and regular attendance are necessary to meet deadlines. Must exhibit flexibility of work hours to adjust to surge situations based on critical mission requirements.
Other Essential Functions
Must demonstrate professional behavior at all times when dealing with customers, management and co-workers. Must have clear, concise and accurate communications skills in English, both verbal and written. Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk to employees or others. Must maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a professional manner. Independent personal transportation to office or work site is required. Travel to and from customer's locations and the test fields may be required to support projects. This may involve airline travel. In some cases, accommodations can possibly be made for POV, if necessary. When operating any vehicle for work purposes, must wear seat belt and in addition, no cellular devices are to be used when vehicle is in motion