*NOW Offering a $5,000 Sign-on bonus for this position (new hires only).
Jacobs is seeking a self-driven, and energetic Cloud Infrastructure analyst to provide technical guidance in the in direct support of test and evaluation (T&E) for the DoD's commercial Cloud-based Enterprise Office Solution (DEOS).
DEOS will replace the following existing enterprise services: DoD Enterprise Email (DEE), DoD Enterprise Portal Service (DEPS), Global Video Services (GVS), Defense Collaboration Service (DCS), and Enterprise Voice over Internet Protocol (EVoIP)
Job Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Develop robust test plan and test procedures for assessing the functional and technical capabilities of DEOS solution as it pertains to Integration Points between the supporting DoDIN infrastructure and services, and the Cloud Service Offering
- Prepare and participate in test events to ensure the commercial cloud service offering satisfies Government technical and operational requirements
- Conduct Developmental Testing (DT) focusing on technical performance, interoperability, availability, and cybersecurity requirements
- Conduct Operational Testing (OT) focusing on operational effectiveness, suitability, and cybersecurity/survivability.
- Contribute to various test plans, test procedures, and test reports in each of the test phases including: Operational Assessment (OA), Limited User Testing (LUT), Initial Operational Test and Evaluation (IOT&E) and Follow-on Operational Test and Evaluation (FOT&E) efforts.
Education and Experience:
- Master's degree and at least 4 years of experience or
- Bachelor's degree with at least 6 years of experience; or
- Associate's degree and at least 12 years or experience.
- One year of experience can be substituted by 15 semester hours completed towards a Master's degree.
- Additional certifications (other than those required for the position) in the area of specialization may be substituted for 1 year of experience. The degree must be in a relevant technical curriculum and experience must be related to the job duties.
- DoD 8570.01M IAT/IAM/IASAE Level III certification
- Knowledge of Networking technology and IP routing fundamentals
- Knowledge of DoDIN, NIPRNET, and SIPRNET from a network architecture and network administration perspective
- Knowledge of DoDIN's enterprise services to include: DNS, PKI, Exchange Services, Active Directory, NTP
- Knowledge of Commercial Cloud Service provider architectures: e.g. AWS, Azure
- Experience testing network routing
- Experience testing cloud infrastructures
- Familiarity with DoD Cloud Computing Security Initiatives
- Familiarity with DoD Cybersecurity T&E Guidebook
This position requires an active Secret Clearance at time of hire.
- FEDRAMP experience
- Cloud Certified Administrator or Engineer or Architect certifications
- Familiarity with JITC OT&E Guidebook
Work may involve sitting or standing for extended periods of time. Position may require filing, typing, and reading from a computer screen. Must have sufficient mobility, included but not limited to: bending, reaching, turning and kneeling to complete daily duties in a timely and efficient manner. There is a possibility that due to parking availability and location of work, walking moderate to long distances may be required.
An inside and outside environment (considerations: closed quarters, close together, lighting). Needs to be able to work well with co-workers and all levels of management. No hazards on job or unusual environmental conditions.
Equipment and Machines
Ability to operate office equipment such as a personal computer, printer, copy machine, telephone, fax machine and other equipment including desk supplies and other work related tools as required.
Core work hours will be between 6:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Monday - Friday. Punctuality and regular attendance are necessary to meet deadlines. Must exhibit flexibility of work hours to adjust to surge situations based on critical mission requirements.
Other Essential Functions
Must demonstrate professional behavior at all times when dealing with customers, management and co-workers. Must have clear, concise and accurate communications skills in English, both verbal and written. Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk to employees or others. Must maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a professional manner. Independent personal transportation to office or work site is required. Travel to and from customer's locations and the test fields may be required to support projects. This may involve airline travel. In some cases, accommodations can possibly be made for POV, if necessary. When operating any vehicle for work purposes, must wear seat belt and in addition, no cellular devices are to be used when vehicle is in motion