Currently working with a solid Community Bank looking at adding to their growing team. This position is responsible for establishing and growing their C&I and CRE portfolio and be the face of the bank in the community with strong business development. Great compensation package with room to grow in your career.
Skills and Experience required:
- 5-10 years of experience as a business and commercial loan officer or similar title in credit extension, with small business or commercial loans.
- Outstanding business development skills and the desire to be a part of the community involvement, complemented with appropriate credit knowledge for the purpose of growing portfolio with quality loans.
- Works and services loans within delegated authority and in accordance with set policies. Makes and/or conveys decisions on loan approval, structure and pricing. Responsible for exercising credit risk management.
- Conducts complex credit analysis. analyze balance sheets, income statements, and cash flows of potential borrowers to ascertain creditworthiness. Maintains current, adequate and verified financial information on borrowers and guarantors as required by policy.
- Develops and manages loan portfolios. Works with complex loan packages.
Please contact our banking specialist Ceci Jaap directly at 605.301.4770 or email at email@example.com for more information on this, or any other positions you might be interested in.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States over the past 28 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.