Do you have experience with Digital Marketing and SEO strategies? PeopleShare has an AMAZING opportunity for a Search Engine Optimization Specialist in the Collegeville area. Do not miss out on this chance to join a successful and growing distribution company! The details are below- APPLY NOW!
Job Details for SEO Specialist:
- Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm
- Salary Range- up to $40k/year
- Contract-To-Hire, long term opportunity!
Job Description for SEO Specialist:
- Working with internal teams to identify and pursue aggressive new link building opportunities
- Tracking, analyzing, and reporting results on campaign performance and keywords
- Understanding digital marketing goals
- Working with design team, ensuring website is optimized for SEO performance
Job Requirements for SEO Specialist:
- A firm understanding of on-page, off-page and technical SEO
- 2+ years of SEO experience
- Experience with website analytic tools (e.g, Google Analytics & Google Search Console)
To be considered for this career opportunity- please call Ryann at 610-326-0700 as soon as possible!
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.