Do you want an opportunity to join a global company? Do you have SAP and Procurement experience? We are seeking qualified candidates for a Procurement Agent in York, PA! Apply TODAY or call Taylor at 717-767-1600!
Procurement Agent Job Details:
- Schedule: M-TH 8am-5pm, Friday 8am-2:30pm
- Pay Rate: $75k - $85k
- Direct Hire!
Procurement Agent Job Responsibilities & Description:
- Understand strategies for assigned commodities and proactively drive initiatives to meet Sourcing objectives
- Identify and engage global internal stakeholders to capture forecast & requirements
- Identify opportunities and initiate strategic supply agreement with valued supply partners
- Develop strategy and lead supplier negotiations to improve supply chain performance, lower total costs and mitigate risks
- Participate in development and implementation of sourcing strategies considering current and future requirements in Product Development, Quality and Manufacturing
Procurement Agent Job Requirements:
- Must have SAP experience
- Manufacturing background and must have some technical knowledge
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management, or related field, or equivalent education and experience
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) throughout the Harrisburg area - Camp Hill, Lemoyne, York, Lancaster, Carlisle, Chambersburg, Middletown, Leola, Shippensburg, Ephrata and Mechanicsburg. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.