The Opportunity | Purchasing Coordinator (Contract)
- This role will be responsible for issuing purchase orders for all outside vendor processing applied to CW made components.
- Communicating and coordinating between internal and external departments.
- Must have excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, and previous experience using an ERP system a plus.
- Position will work 40 hours per week with up to 10 hours of overtime on occasion.
- 2+ years of experience in a customer service or administrative role.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Must be available to work a contract until December 2019.
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.