We are currently partnering with a national construction organization that specializes in the agricultural sector that is in need of a solid estimator to join their team.
The ideal candidate will be one who possesses strong estimating experience, preferably with agricultural/livestock projects or knowledge of. This individual must have experience estimating construction projects along with the ability to read detailed prints and designs. The Project Estimator will have the opportunity to work closely with Project Management and Engineering staff on the large agricultural projects across the Midwest.
This is a great opportunity for an individual to advance in their career with a solid organization that has continued to grow over the years.
Project Estimator Responsibilities:
- Estimation of company projects in designated territory
- Provide support to company's engineering and project management staff
- Stay up to date and knowledgeable on company products
- Read prints (CAD, SolidWorks)
- Document proper data and records
- Help increase company presence and projects
- Communicate directly with Project Managers and Engineering Staff
- Meet periodically with company clients
Project Estimator Qualifications:
- Strong construction or engineering experience (agricultural preferred but not required)
- 3+ years of project estimating experience
- Ability to travel when needed
- Ability to read detailed CAD prints
- Knowledge of agricultural facilities and construction is a plus
- Provide timely estimating details and feedback
- Strong people and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- 2 or 4 year Construction Management or Engineering Degree
- Competitive base pay
- Company provided amenities
- Competitive Benefit Package
- Other exciting incentives
If interested please contact Dan Sokolowski at (605) 809-8521. Thank You!
Construction, Engineering, Livestock, Agriculture, Estimator, Manager, Sales, Estimating, Project Manager, Superintendent, Construction