SNI company is looking for a Purchasing Analyst to work in the Plymouth area.
Pay: $28 an hour
Contract to hire
Actively manage Parts, Garments & Accessories (PG&A) suppliers to ensure on-time delivery of products to the client's distribution facilities. Coordinate with demand planning analysts to ensure the proper quantities are purchased to achieve strategic inventory and service level objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and foster relationships with select suppliers to drive consistent performance
- Review system recommended purchase quantities collaborating with demand planning analysts to improve accuracy
- Approve purchase orders, ensure on-time delivery and expedite orders as necessary to achieve fill rate goals
- Achieve fill rate goals to deliver superior customer service
- Resolve backorder issues in accordance with goals
- Execute supplier cost & inventory reduction initiatives
- Negotiate cost, lead time, minimum and economic order quantities to the client's benefit
- Proactively identify and communicate urgent issues to supervisor
- Analyze and troubleshoot supplier invoicing discrepancies
- Other projects and duties as assigned
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong aptitude to solve problems and improve processes
- Strong ability to negotiate and resolve conflict
- Exceptional organization, attention to detail and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with a minimum level of supervision.
Submit resumes today and someone will call you for more details!