Make an impact with outstanding products from world-class brands including our 7 leadership brands: OXO®, Hydro Flask®, Vicks®, Braun®, Honeywell®, PUR®, Hot Tools®.
We have an immediate opening for an Oracle Responsys Developer. This position can be based out of El Paso, TX or Marlborough, MA.
What contribution will I make to Helen of Troy?
Within the IT Department, you will demonstrate a balance of platform knowledge, email best practices, and data segmentation. Success in this position requires a strong self-starter who wants to dig in to a platform to build, check, and strive for great results.
What will I be doing?
- Work with various digital marketing teams, coordinating tasks and activities associated with campaign development and execution
- Interface directly with digital marketing teams, to address and manage requests and communicate status updates
- Own campaign execution in compliance with contractual Service Level Agreements
- Develop and execute multi-step campaign tasks with the database team and communicate status
- Capable of completing all campaign activities independently
- Track and monitor campaign results, resolve issues and report status to the proper digital marketing team
- Obtain client signoff on campaign specification
- Utilization of auditing processes and techniques
- Leverage all aspects of Responsys to drive best results for effective campaign builds to meet requirements
- Identify process inefficiencies and ways to improve operations workflow
What are the requirements for consideration?
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field, or work experience that demonstrates comparable abilities.
- 5 years’ experience in technology or marketing.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a technical role executing complex email campaigns in Oracle Responsys.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively within an internal team of campaign resources to achieve desired result.
- Ability to take independent initiative as well as work with teams to produce results.
- Must have a solid understanding of:
- Oracle Responsys, RPL and Web Responsive HTML.
- Email best practices including complex builds, QA, and compliance.
- Campaign Management as part of a production team.
- Relational database concepts, with exposure to SQL.
- Data management, segmentation, and ETL best practices.
- Applicants must be eligible to work full-time in the United States.
For more information about Helen of Troy, click here.
You can also find us on LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Facebook, and Twitter.
Helen of Troy is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
If you, as one of our employees or as an applicant for employment, have any questions about our Affirmative Action Plan, please contact Human Resources during regular business hours. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact Human Resources at (915) 225-8000.