The Customer Logistics Specialist is accountable for managing the order to delivery process for multiple customer accounts. The Customer Logistics Specialist will proactively lead the resolution of all issues related to customer orders. They collaborate with the Customer and Field Sales to meet service objectives and deliver growth. They are responsible for driving productivity initiatives and delivering cost and service improvements in partnership with Supply Chain and Field Sales.
Order & Logistics Account Exception Management
* Acts as first point of contact to investigate and to facilitate issue resolution on Supply Chain fees and fines.
* Investigate, manage and report customer deductions, fees and fines related to order, invoice, and transportation activities.
* Recommend and implement improvements to mitigate fees and fines working in cross functional setting with Transportation, Carriers, Warehouses, 3rd Party Logistics Providers, Production Planning, Field Sales, Finance and Quality.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Must be able to work well in a self-managed team environment.
* Demonstrated experience in Consumer Packaging Goods Order Fulfillment & Management, and Transportation.
* Demonstrated experience of fees and fines management, Supply Chain cost structure, Pricing Structure and the Credit and Returns process required
* Demonstrated experience or relevant knowledge in the following areas: SAP, BW, Excel, analyses and reporting of data and trend.
* Ability to apply a logical, creative and comprehensive approach to problem solving and reporting.
* Displays attention to detail for both accuracy and content.
* Ability to collaborate cross-functionally to analyze issues, develop corrective actions or continuous improvement process, align stakeholders to implement the change and communicate the outcome.
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Intermediate level Microsoft Office skills required
Education and Experience:
* SAP OTC and Lean Logistics experience preferred
* Bachelor's Degree required (1-3 years relevant experience and/or 1-3 years internal experience may be considered in lieu of degree)
* Customer Service, Logistics or Supply Chain experience required