I believe that better care begins at home.
Compassionate care, uncompromising service and clinical excellence - that's what our patients have come to expect from our clinicians. Kindred at Home, a division of Kindred Healthcare Inc., is the nation's leading provider of comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care services.
Kindred at Home, and its affiliates, including Girling, delivers compassionate, high-quality care to patients and clients in their homes or places of residence, including non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing and rehabilitation and hospice and palliative care. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients and their families.
As a RN Resource Nurse G&A you will ensure direct client care is provided in compliance with care plan and physician orders.
- Report changes to the physician and other appropriate personnel.
- Supervise client care and make recommendations to improve the client's services.
- Maintain current physician orders to reflect client's current condition.
- Perform visits as assigned. Complete all paperwork properly and timely and submit to office within 48 hours of visit.
- Comply with all applicable rules and regulations and Agency policies and process
- Accept instructions and supervision, communicate appropriately and effectively with staff/supervisors/clients.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times, exercises sound, professional judgment.
- Maintain Coordination of Care notebooks and Home Health referral list on a daily basis.
- Update and report referral issues to the Director of Nursing at least weekly.
- Maintain the hospital list and assist with Coordination of Care of clients.
- Receive notification of members admitted to a facility and/or home health.
- Prepare and present written reports to appropriate staff after each case conference meeting.
- Receives incoming reports and calls from home health case managers and communicate information to appropriate staff.
- Supervises LPN, reviews paperwork and cosigns.
- Performs both administrative function and delivers services to clients.
- Sufficient education to achieve RN Licensure
- Supervisory experience required.
- Have experience in care of the elderly, disabled or infirm.
- Must have ability to solve problems and work closely with client, family, caregivers and support agencies in maintaining quality care.
- Must have reporting skills to meet state and AHC requirements.
- Knowledge of In-Home Service preferred.
- Good organizational and documentation skills required.
- Good communication skills.
- Current State RN License required.
Girling, Girling Home Health, Girling Hospice, AmHeart Hospice, Asian American Home Health, Asian American Hospice, Girling Healthcare, Harden Home Health, Harden Hospice, Healthfield, Iowa Hospice, Missouri Home Care of Rolla, Omega Hospice, The Home Option, Girling Community Care, Odyssey, Vista Care, VistaCare, Olsten Kimberley Quality Care~MON~
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.