A Top CPA firm in the Columbia area is looking to add a Tax Senior to their team. This stable and growing firm offers their clients valuable knowledge and expertise in tax. Due to recent growth of the firm, there is an opportunity for a Tax Senior to join a team of highly motivated staff. Turn their growth, into your growth!
Tax Senior Functions
- Oversee a team of highly motivated staff
- Provide tax compliance and consulting to a diverse base of clients
- Provide timely and complete evaluations and counseling for the staff accountants
- Must have the ability to utilize firm technology to enhance client service
Tax Senior Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Equivalent
- CPA Certificate preferred
- 4+ years of proven experience in public accounting
To be considered for this position or if you would like to hear about other Public Accounting positions, please submit your resume to email@example.com or call 605.679.9299
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 28 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or protected veteran status.