A top CPA firm in Charleston is looking to add an experienced Audit Manager to their team. This individual will be actively involved in accounting and financial reporting, as well as client relations. Leadership experience is a must!
Audit Manager Functions:
- Perform audit reviews and compilations
- Oversee and manage staff accountants
- Supervise a team of highly motivated staff
- CPA certification required
- B.S. in Accounting or similar Degree
- 4+ years of audit experience within a public firm
- Must have ability to learn and utilize the firm's software
To be considered for this position or if you would like to hear about other Public Accounting positions, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 605.679.9299
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 28 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or protected veteran status.