Job Number: 62361
Ambulatory CDI Specialist
Title: Director, Ambulatory Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialists
Location: Louisville, Kentucky
Duration: 3 - 6 months
Do you want to work for a company that offers CONSISTENCY, RELIABILITYand LONGEVITY? Then MedPartners is the place for you! MedPartners provides top Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI) talent on an interim basis to hospitals in need of the specialized service. We have numerous opportunities for experienced, CDI professionals with highly competitive pay rates.
These positions require: RN, outpatient, and multi-EHR experience.
The benefits of working with MedPartners include:
· Streamlined placement without multiple client interviews
· Single point of contact relationship
· Full benefits package including medical, dental and vision benefits
· Weekly pay
· Paid time off
· Life and Short term/Long term disability insurance
· AHIMA/ACDIS membership and free online continuing education
· In-house travel arrangements
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 62361 when responding to this ad.